Friday, June 20, 2008

What goes on in their little heads?

I am totally amazed and completely perplexed by what is being processed in my kids' heads. I mean, how do they come up with what they do?

Last night, we went to my sister-in-law's for supper. Susanna had made her a foam mosaic apple which Aunt Lori in turn hung on her refrigerator. As she was looking at the picture, all of a sudden, Susanna told Lori, "Aunt Lowi, Adam and Eve should not have disobeyed God. They ate the fwuit of knowledge but God told them not to. Then they hided from God but He still found them. And a BIG angel was put theaw so they couldn't get back to the gawden. They were VEWY naughty, Aunt Lowi."

Wow. My mind was blown. Yes, we've gone over the Adam and Eve several times, but it's been quite awhile. And yet, she is keeping God's Word in her heart. So cool!

Then, as Luke and I were snuggling this morning, I gave him a little tickle in the side only to have him shout out, "SQUIRT BOTTLE!"

Whaaaa??????

No comments: