Saturday, June 14, 2008

My birthday


What a wonderful birthday! The kids had great behavior all day. Came home and fell asleep quickly during nap time. For two hours, yippee! A beautiful card from my wonderful husband. Birthday greetings from friends and relatives, including a great conversation with my youngest brother (missed Ron's call, but got his message!).


And tonight we ate out at Steve & Jill's -- great meal! No preparing, no cleaning up, wonderful company. The kids decided they wanted to suck on the lemons from our shrimp dinner. Hence the photos! And while we were eating, God blessed us with a double rainbow outside (more on another blog)!


5 comments:

AJS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Annette

Martha said...

HILARIOUS lemon pictures!!! I love it! Glad your birthday was great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Happy Birthday again! Love, Mary Joy

liz said...

So sorry I didn't wish you happy birthday on the day! So they're belated (although I'll pray for retroactive blessings from this moment back to Friday!) Love you!

LindaSue said...

Liz, I will always remember and love your thoughts on God's timelessness! Love you all and thanks for the birthday greetings!!!