Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clarification

Okay, my Dr. Seuss stories are all running together...and same thing for my daughter! Susanna WAS "reading" "Sam I Do" today (which is her take on Sam I Am) but that is a character from Green Eggs and Ham and I instead referenced The Cat in the Hat...which was the character she was reading about...but not in that book. She was instead "reading" from "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut" which obviously is not a good idea.

Nor is typing a blog while trying to type in Awana certifications while still more than half asleep....

I need to start taking Brain Plus again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love being multi-tasked!" Makes you appreciate the "slower" days a bit more.
Regarding taking Brain Plus...does it fix a "broken brain" like Nathanael had at age 3?