Friday, May 15, 2009

Food!

Okay, I really should be blogging about how we opened the Market today and how sales were GREAT and how the weather has been lovely during the day but dipping to below freezing at night causing my wonderful hubby to be up several hours each night watering and covering everything so our crops don't freeze. I really should be telling you about some of the hilarious things my kids have been saying and doing (singing prayers, leaving van doors open so that three THREE days in a row the battery has been dead when it's time to leave). But instead, I give you the photos of our Mother's Day brunch spread!
And yeah, it was as delicious as it looks!
Mama's cream puffs, Beth's pie, and fresh fruit, yum!
First Carter's asparagus of the season along with Becker's Bacon, double yum!
The cinnamon rolls I blogged about a few days back...oh, why are you all gone already???? (oh well, I carry the memory of them on my hips....)

The beautiful roses Beth got each of the moms

No comments: