Saturday, September 19, 2009

Susi's Prayer


Tony was running late for supper and told us not to wait for him to start tonight...so we didn't. I asked Susanna if she'd like to say grace, and she quickly agreed. Here's what her prayer was:

Deaw God, please make me some chopsticks so if my lips get dwy they can get betta and help my boogies to go away in my nose so when I whine and fwet they won't come out. Help Luke to be good and not peench my nose and me to be good, too. Kill satan and do whatevew you want wif him. Have a good twip with youwa special angels and deaw God, I love you. Amen! oh yeah, and for me and Daddy and Mama and Luke and Daddy and me. Amen!

I didn't know what to say, so I just dug into my pesto.....

(and yes, things are getting better...although we've been dealing with some stealing issues...although she's decided that she doesn't like when I take away her most favorite doll without asking...and she's not had any more peeing incidents, thank God! However, scissors are once again taboo as she now has a very short lock of hair on the top of her head....)

4 comments:

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Pardon me .... HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry. Just had to laugh because, sigh, she's so innocent and real! I love her, Lin!!! :)

Timothy's prayer the other night, "...and thank you for all the good AND THE BAD things that You give us to eat..."

Amanda said...

Well thats great news!

Oh My Goodness that prayers is TOOOOOO adorable!!! And the picture along with it... FANTASTIC!!!

You are doing something really right with your precious family... praise God for you!

Way to go Mommy!

Blessings-
Amanda

Amanda said...

Hi! Just stopping by to say hi... hope all is well and that you are busy and healthy and happy!!

Blessings-
Amanda